We're looking for an Inbound and Outbound Sales Representative to work within the Sales Department for Germinator Mobile Sanitizing and Disinfecting for the Miami, Florida and surrounding areas.
The Inbound and Outbound Sales Representative's role is to assist with generating and capturing leads by selling and promoting Germinator's services. The sanitizing and disinfecting market is skyrocketing in light of recent global events, and is projected to grow into a 3.4 billion dollar business by 2025. Potential candidates have a chance to secure single and recurring commission based leads by landing contracts with businesses within any vertical market. Our leads and contracts are based on price per sq.ft. and we've serviced clients with up to a million sq.ft, so this is an amazing opportunity to receive several streams of income! Germinator has an extensive portfolio of clients such as the LA Chargers, Texas Association of Community Schools, Xcel Energy, and we've been featured on Plus Magazine, Franchise Times, and PCT technology just to name a few.
We're looking for someone who is an excellent communicator of English and is persuasive enough to capture leads and close sales. This person must have a previous background in sales and be able to implement a robust sales strategy. The ideal candidate will upsell Germinator's services to existing or new clients to enterprises of all sizes. This person must represent the company physically and virtually to generate sales across different residential and commercial vertical markets. These markets include offices, gyms, hotels, restaurants, transportation facilities, healthcare facilities, military bases, dental offices, universities and colleges, casinos, houses of worship, stadiums, spas, malls, supermarkets, daycares, event venues, and any market where Germinator's services apply.
The ideal candidate must be comfortable with cold-calling or emailing prospective leads and has excellent business relationships and/or relationships within the community that would benefit from Germinator's services. This person will be creating sales presentations, attend networking events, handle and close inbound leads while generating outbound leads utilizing different sales tactics. This person will set goals, quarterly objectives, and create multiple strategies to push Germinator's services. An ideal candidate must be able to apply their knowledge to create a solid sales strategy using both a creative and fact-based analytical approach.
We are looking for a passionate individual who is self-motivated, full of initiative, eager to work within a team, someone with a strong desire to learn, and advance their career. If you are a person who wants to make a difference, who thrives as part of a team in a fast-paced environment, and loves to sell and gain commission, then we want you to join our Germinator Miami team!
- Work directly with the owners of the Germinator Miami team, internal Marketing Departments, and other internal Sales Departments.
- Prospect and contact potential customers; Make 30+ outbound sales pitches on a daily basis.
- Must be able to close inbound leads provided by the company and be able to attend networking events or webinars.
- Must be able to sell services in person.
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by a set deadline.
- Be aware of the latest Germinator developments and be able to communicate their services effectively to prospects.
- Develop innovative ways to accelerate business development through data analysis, marketing strategies, and purposeful planning.
- Qualify the lead by identifying an interest or need to grow their business.
- Ability to communicate and work across all departments.
- Drafts, prepares and forwards business correspondence and interoffice memoranda as required.
- Maintain client information and relevant correspondence in the CRM.
- Meetings with existing and potential new customers to strengthen relationships and build new relationships.
- Must be able to perform and receive cold-calls from prospective leads as well as generate their own.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Sales or related field.
- 3+ years' experience in cold calling sales with strong track record of success.
- Present and sell Germinator services to new and existing customers.
- Strong presentation, negotiation, and closing skills.
- Cold-calling and job site calls are required.
- Identify leads, manage prospects and acquire new business.
- Previous experience of preparing professional sales presentations and quotes for customers.
- Familiarity with CRM platforms and general business software.
- Must be PC literate, proficient in Excel, Word and standard email applications.
- Able to learn and understand current Digital Marketing trends and apply it for our clients.
- Able to work both independently and in a team setting.
- Detailed oriented person with a big picture perspective and excellent time-management and organizational skills.
- Able to input numerical data accurately.
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written.
The ideal candidate will be located in Miami, Florida; however, for the right candidate, we are open to other locations within Arizona as well.
To apply, fill out the application form below and upload your resume in a PDF format. If we feel you are a good candidate for this position, then we will follow up with you via email or phone for next steps and a potential interview.